A while ago a friend passed to me a Chronometric and a plastic bag full of Odemeter bits and asked if I could get it working.
Well, I've not taken an Odemeter apart before (and I didn't need to this time!) so I thought it was time to expand my Chrono knowledge a bit further yesterday, particularly as it was very damp and very soggy outside.
It's always more tricky putting things back together if you didn't take them apart in the first place but after some assistance from the Interweb and some trial and error I got it back together. A couple of the components are decidedly "iffy" and ideally could do with replacement. I might have to tap up a chap I know to see if he can help.
Yet another cunning little mechanism and having tested it on my little test box, fortunately it now seems to work
So I suppose I'd better try and get the rest of it working now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.