May's Mid Week Ride

Cerberus

May's Mid Week Ride

Post by Cerberus »

The next mid-week ride will be taking place either next Tuesday (14th) or Thursday (16th). At present weather forecasts for both days are showers, with Tuesday 70% chance and Thursday 40%.... I’ll make a final decision on Thursday (9th) and post, but ride is more likely to be Thursday 16th.

Run is about 50 miles each way, stopping for lunch at The Flower Pot, Cheriton. The morning meanders down back lanes through Alresford to Cheriton. The afternoon ride takes in a nice route along the top of a part of the South Downs and then back up via Alton and Odiham.
Will depart from Shire Horse, Littlewick Green at 10:00.
Cerberus

Re: May's Mid Week Ride

Post by Cerberus »

Having checked the weather forecast for next week

The ride will be taking place on Thursday (16th). At present weather forecasts for both days are showers, with Tuesday 70% chance and Thursday 35%.....

Run is about 50 miles each way, stopping for lunch at The Flower Pot, Cheriton. The morning meanders down back lanes through Alresford to Cheriton. The afternoon ride takes in a nice ride along the top of the downs west of Petersfield.

I will depart from The Shire Horse, Littlewick Green at 10:30. (note I've put back the departure time)